If you are interested in courses and qualifications that could lead to a career in the electrical installation industry, West Herts College offer a variety of exciting courses including:
- NVQ L3 Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment)
- Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures)
- Level 2 Fundamental Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations
- C&G Level 3 Award in 18th Edition wiring regulations - BS7671
- Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations
- Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations
If you would like help in choosing a course or to find out if you are eligible for funding, please complete the West Herts College application form on the link below. Then someone from the college will get back to you with more information and advice. You can also speak with an advisor by calling 01923 812 345.
Click here to find out more information and to apply.